The Computer Information Systems program prepares the graduates to obtain employment and become productive IT support personnel in a business-oriented systems environment. This modular program allows students to custom design their degree based on their needs within a series of certificates that make up the core of this degree.
Courses prepare students for industry certifications, such as A+, CISSP, CCNA and MCP, in the areas of Cisco, Microsoft, Security, Technical Support, Networking and Project Management. Students can take these and other industry certification exams at the Olympic College Testing Center. Click on the tabs above to find out more about our program.
CIS Group Advising Schedule
** Special Summer Advising Sessions! **
- Tuesday, July 16th @ 1pm in Bremerton Student Center NS Conference Room
- Tuesday, August 6th @ 6pm in Bremerton Student Center NS Conference Room
- Wednesday, August 28th @ 1pm in Bremerton Student Center NS Conference Room
- Wednesday, September 11th @ 6pm in Bremerton Student Center NS Conference Room
- Tuesday, Sept 17th @ 3:30pm
- Tuesday, Oct 15th @ 3:30pm
- Tuesday, Nov 12th @ 3:30pm
- Tuesday, Dec 3rd @ 3:30pm
Meet in the T-212 Lab in the Business and Technology building for the first hour for a special presentation about the various course offerings and academic pathways available for students interested in a career in the Information Technology field. Faculty will be available for filling out paperwork, completing educational plans (EdPlans), or signing any financial aid paperwork and/or any other paperwork that students may need to have signed during the second hour.
Site URL: http://cis2.oc.ctc.edu/oc_apps/CIS/da/cisadvisor.php
The information on this page is for informational purposes only and does not substitute for meeting with a CIS faculty advisor. Best effort is made to present accurate information but is not guaranteed. All information on this page is subject to change. This page was made possible by Perkins Funding